Win Big with the Cavaliers!
How to Enter
Eligible members will get a letter from Molina Healthcare in the mail. To be entered in the Cleveland Cavaliers Experience Drawing, members who receive this letter must get certain needed services.
- Well Child Visits
- Take your baby to all 6 well child visits before he or she turns 15 months.
- Take children ages 3 to 6 to one well child visit with his or her PCP.
- Take children ages 12 to 21 to one well child visit with his or her PCP.
- Women’s Health Screenings
- Women ages 50 to 74 who complete one mammogram.
- Women ages 21 to 64 who complete one cervical cancer screening.
- Diabetes Health Screenings
- Members with diabetes complete one HbA1c test.
- Members with diabetes complete one retinal eye exam
Visit your doctor to complete your needed services. Your PCP is listed on your Molina Healthcare member ID card. If you prefer a different doctor, go to any doctor in our network to be eligible to enter. View our online provider directory for a full list of our network providers.
You are not eligible to enter the Cleveland Cavaliers Experience Drawing if you do not live in one of the following counties.
Call Member Services at (800) 642-4168, TTY/Ohio Relay
(800) 750-0750 or 711. We’re open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday
The primary purpose of Molina Healthcare of Ohio’s Incentive Program is to promote healthy lifestyle choices for our eligible members. Not all participants will win prizes in the drawing, and incentive program rewards may vary from year to year. The prizes awarded to winners are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize.