This document outlines the changes in your benefits and services for the new contract year starting January 1.
2019 Molina Dual Options ANOC
The information in this booklet is in effect from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
2019 Molina Dual Options Member Handbook
The Member Handbook, along with your enrollment form, is Molina's contract with you. These documents explain your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Molina Dual Options. They also explain our responsibilities to you, as well as outline the following details:
- What is covered and what is not covered.
- How to get the care you need, including rules you must follow.
- What you pay for your health plan.
- Your rights as a member of our plan, including treatment decisions and using advance directives.
- What to do if you are unhappy about something related to getting your covered services.
- Our responsibility to treat patients with dignity, fairness and respect.
- How to disenroll from Molina Dual Options and other options that are available.
- Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. a free version.