Guidelines to Keep You Healthy
Do you know when you need a checkup or other health care to keep you healthy? Molina Dual Options tells members and their families about health checkups and services that they may need. You can learn when you should get them. These guides suggest checkups for all children and adults unless your provider suggests another plan of care. The guides should not replace any provider advice.
Do your part to stay healthy!
- Take a few moments to read the Guidelines to Keep You Healthy. You can also view the Immunization Schedules. The guides suggest checkups and shots to keep you healthy. Molina Dual Options covers health care services that prevent illness.
- Write down any questions you may have. Take these questions to your next checkup.
- Tell your provider about any health problems you or your children are having.
- Make sure you do not miss your appointments.
- If you miss your appointment, call your provider to reschedule right away.
Molina Healthcare Preventive Care Guidelines are based on information and recommendations from nationally recognized organizations. These guidelines do not replace your provider’s medical advice. Your provider may have more up-to-date information or a recommendation that is right for you. Members should always talk with their provider about a treatment plan that is right for them. Molina Healthcare does not diagnose conditions or recommend specific treatments. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee any results or outcomes. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee and shall not be liable for any information that is in these guidelines. Molina Healthcare also shall not be liable for any information that is not in these guidelines or for any recommendations made by independent third parties from whom any of the information was obtained.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.