The Silver&Fit® Fitness Program
Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) covers memberships to participating fitness centers through the Silver&Fit program. If you are unable to visit a fitness center or prefer to work out from home, you can enroll in the Silver&Fit Home Fitness Program and choose up to two Home Fitness Kits and one Stay Fit Kit per benefit year.
Find participating fitness centers online at SilverandFit.com or call Silver&Fit customer service at 1-877-427-4711 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m., Pacific time.
Once you find a participating fitness center, you can begin using the fitness center’s services the same day.
The standard fitness center membership may include services like:
- Exercise equipment (cardiovascular equipment)
- Free weights or other training equipment
- Group exercise classes like yoga, flexibility training or strength training, if available
- Services such as saunas, steam rooms, pools, and whirlpools, if available
The fitness center membership does not include any non-standard fitness club services that cost an additional fee.
The Silver&Fit Home Fitness Program
If you cannot attend a fitness center or prefer to workout at home, you can enroll in the Home Fitness program online at SilverandFit.com or by calling Silver&Fit customer service at 1-877-427-4711 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m., Pacific time.
If you choose to participate in the Home Fitness program, you may choose to get up to two of the following Home Fitness Kits and one of the following Stay Fit Kits per benefit year. These lists are subject to change.
Home Fitness Kits:
- Aquatic Exercise
- Athletic Conditioning
- Barre Fitness
- Barre Fitness for All Levels
- Cardio & Strength
- Cardio Blast
- Cardio Pump
- Cardio Quick Fix
- Chair Aerobics
- Chair Boxing
- Chair Dancing
- Chair Dancing Celebration
- Chair Pilates
- Chair Resistance Band
- Chair Tai Chi
- Chair Yoga
- Circuit Burn
- Diabetes Workout
- Exercises for the Bedridden
- High Energy Cardio
- High Intensity Bootcamp
- Lean Body Circuits
- Signature Series I: Explore
- Signature Series II: Experience
- Signature Series III: Excel
- Strength & Stamina
- Stress Management
- Tai Chi
- Tai Chi for Balance
- Total Body Workout
- Upper & Lower Body Workouts
- Your Best Body
Stay Fit Kits:
- Fitbit® Wearable Fitness Tracker Kit
- Garmin® Wearable Fitness Tracker Kit
- Yoga Kit
- Beginner Strength Kit
- Intermediate Strength Kit
- Advanced Strength Kit
Kits may include:
- A DVD
- A booklet with general information about the topic
- A “Quick Start” guide to help you use the kit
To learn more about your Silver&Fit fitness benefit, call Member Services.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit is a registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein. Please check the searchable directory on the Silver&Fit website to see if your location participates in the program. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The people in this piece are not Silver&Fit members. Kits are subject to change.