Heart Healthy Living® Program
This program is for adults with high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and/or congestive heart failure. The program is offered at no cost to you.
You will learn:
- About coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and/or congestive heart failure
- About taking your medicines
- How to manage your condition through lifestyle changes. This can include things like quitting smoking or changes to your diet
You may receive:
- Heart health educational materials
- Help with services such as transportation and appointments
- Important heart health care tips
- Referral to community resources
- A newsletter
How do members enroll?
As a member, you are auto enrolled if you have one of these conditions.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a provider
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to be removed from it at any time
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for these programs:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know if you are currently enrolled in programs. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.