Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit
Your coverage includes non-prescription OTC health and wellness items like vitamins, sunscreen, pain relievers, cough and cold medicine, and bandages.
You can order:
- Online: Visit MolinaHealthcareOTC.com
- By Phone: Call an OTC Advocate toll-free at (866) 420-4010 (TTY: 711), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time), excluding holidays
- By Mail: Fill out and return the OTC Order Form in the OTC Product Catalog
- By Mobile Application : Place an order and manage your account through the OTC-Anywhere mobile app
- By debit card/retail: At any Walmart store
Your order will be shipped to the address you give when ordering. Shipping will not cost you anything.
To learn more about your OTC benefit, including how much you have to spend, refer to your Member Handbook, register online at MolinaHealthcareOTC.com, or call an OTC Advocate. If you need, an OTC Advocate can get someone on the call who speaks your language.
Click on this link to view your Member Handbook and OTC Product Catalog. Refer to your OTC Product Catalog for a complete list of plan-approved OTC items or call an OTC Advocate for more information.
Note: When you are in a nursing facility, you will not be able to use this OTC benefit. During this time, you will only have access to covered prescription drugs found in the plan's Formulary (including Tier 3 non-Medicare Rx/OTC drugs). Once we learn that you are no longer in a nursing facility, we will mail you a replacement / new OTC Product Catalog so that you can once again order non-prescription plan approved OTC items from this catalog.