UT Healthy Advantage Message: Beginning January 1, 2020, our Healthy Advantage (HMO SNP) Plan will be consolidated into an enhanced Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) in Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, and Weber Counties. Existing Molina members enrolled in the Healthy Advantage (HMO SNP) Plan will automatically be enrolled into this program and no action is required to maintain coverage. Please refer to our 2020 Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) member materials for benefit information. Member Services agents are available at (800) 665-1328 or TTY/TTD: 711 from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, 7 days a week to answer any questions about this transition.
Annual Notice of Change
The Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC) is a brief summary of benefits and benefit changes to your plan. For a more comprehensive description of your benefits, please refer to the Evidence of Coverage (EOC) which can also be found on this page.
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
The information in this booklet is in effect from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
This EOC, along with your enrollment form and amendments, is Healthy Advantage’s contract with you. It explains your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Healthy Advantage. It also explains our responsibilities to you.
It gives you details about:
- What is covered and what is not covered.
- How to get the care you need, including rules you must follow.
- What you pay for your health plan.
- What to do if you are unhappy about something related to getting your covered services.
- How to leave Healthy Advantage and other Medicare options that are available.
- Your rights as a member of our plan, including treatment decisions and using advance directives.
- Our responsibility to treat patients with dignity, fairness and respect.
- Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment. Please refer to Chapter 10 of the EOC above for details.
If you need to receive this booklet in a different format (such as Spanish), please call Member Services
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. a free version.