Members must file the complaint (grievance) within one hundred eighty (180) days from the day the incident or action occurred which caused the member to be unhappy. What is a grievance?
To file your complaint, you can:
- Call Molina Healthcare’s Member Services at (888) 483-0760 / TTY: (800) 346-4128. We will try to solve any complaint (grievance) over the phone.
- Write a letter and mail it to:
Molina Healthcare of Utah
ATTN: Member Services
7050 S. Union Park Center, Suite 200
Midvale, Utah 84047
Be sure to include the following:
- Member’s first and last name
- Molina Healthcare ID number (It is on the front of the Member ID Card.)
- Member’s address and telephone number
- Explain the problem