File a Complaint (Grievance)
Members must file the complaint (grievance) within one hundred eighty (180) days from the day the incident or action occurred which caused the member to be unhappy. What is a grievance?
To file your complaint, you can:
- Call Molina Healthcare’s Member Services at (888) 483-0760 / TTY: (800) 346-4128. We will try to solve any complaint (grievance) over the phone.
- Write a letter and mail it to:
Molina Healthcare of Utah
ATTN: Member Services
7050 S. Union Park Center, Suite 200
Midvale, Utah 84047
Be sure to include the following:
- Member’s first and last name
- Molina Healthcare ID number (It is on the front of the Member ID Card.)
- Member’s address and telephone number
- Explain the problem