How to file a Complaint (Grievance)


Members may file a grievance at anytime. What is a grievance?

To file your complaint, you can:

  • Call Molina Healthcare Member Services at (888) 483-0760 or TTY at (800) 346-4128. We will try to solve any complaint (grievance) over the phone.
  • Write a letter and mail it to:
    Molina Healthcare of Utah
    Attn: Complaints and Appeals
    7050 S. Union Park Center, Suite 200
    Midvale, Utah 84047

Be sure to include the following:

  • Member’s first and last name
  • Molina Healthcare ID number (It is on the front of your Molina Medicaid Member ID Card.)
  • Member’s address and telephone number
  • Explain the problem