Molina Healthcare covers outpatient mental health visits with a mental health provider. Inpatient mental health visits are covered through your Services Card from Washington State Medicaid. You may self-refer for mental health services or visit your Primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP may treat some mental health conditions such as depression.
Your mental health provider provides the following services:
- Psychiatrist services
- Psychiatric inpatient hospital services
- Psychologist services
- Specialty mental health services
- Mental health rehabilitative services
- Marriage counseling services
- Family and child counseling services
- Licensed clinical social worker services
As of January 1, 2018, depression screenings are covered through a PCP for adolescents age 12-20 and caregivers of children 0-6 months.
It tells you what you need to know about your Molina Healthcare Medicaid Health Plan. Read here.
How to find a mental health provider
Go to our Find a Provider page and follow these easy steps:
- Select your city or enter zip code
- "Distance Within" - Select miles of how far you want to travel
- "Coverage" - select Medicaid
- "Provider Type" - select "Behavioral Health"
- Click "Search"
Call Member Services (800) 869-7165.
How do members get care?
Call Member Services at (800) 869-7165 if you need help getting mental health services. We can help you get the care you need. Also call our Nurse Advice Line open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week English (888) 275-8750, Spanish (866) 648-3537, TTY (866) 735-2929.
Washington Recovery Help Line is a statewide 24-hour crisis intervention and referral line for those struggling with issues related to substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health. If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health, substance use or problem gambling crisis please call (866) 789-1511 or click here