Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Resources
In order to meet the diverse language needs of our members, all eligible and potential members whose primary language is not English are entitled to receive interpreter services through Molina Complete Care (MCC) at no cost to the member. If you would like to arrange for interpreter services, please contact the Molina Complete Care (MCC) at (800) 424-5891 and someone will assist you.
Provider TrainingsBuilding Culturally Competent Healthcare: Training for Healthcare Providers and Staff - Training Resource and Links (Coming Soon)
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
MCC Provider Education Series
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Members who are Blind or have Low Vision
- Service Animals
- Tips for Communicating with People with Disabilities & Seniors
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a no-cost version.