Patient Safety activities encompass appropriate safety projects and error avoidance for Molina Healthcare members in collaboration with their primary care providers.
Safe Clinical Practice
The Molina Healthcare Patient Safety activities address the following:
• Continued information about safe office practices
• Member education; providing support for members to take an active role to reduce the risk of errors in their own care
• Member education about safe medication practices
• Cultural competency training
• Improve continuity and coordination of care between providers to avoid miscommunication
• Improve continuity and coordination between sites of care such as hospitals and other facilities to assure timely and accurate communication
• Distribute research on proven safe clinical practices
Molina Healthcare also monitors nationally recognized quality ratings for facilities from the following groups:
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.