Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Resources/Disability Resources
In order to meet the diverse language needs of our members, all eligible and potential members whose primary language is not English are entitled to receive interpreter services through Molina Healthcare at no cost to the Member. If you would like to arrange for interpreter services please contact the Member Services department at (866) 856-8699 and someone will assist you.
Molina Healthcare expects its network providers to effectively provide services to people of all cultures, races, ethnic backgrounds and religions as well as those with disabilities in a manner that recognizes values, affirms and respects the worth of the individuals and protects and preserves the dignity of each.
Training of employees and providers, and quality monitoring are the cornerstones of successful culturally competent service delivery. For that reason, the cultural competency program is integrated into the overall provider training and quality monitoring programs.
Molina Healthcare offers educational opportunities in cultural competency and disability sensitivity concepts for providers on a regular basis. The trainings are offered to providers and supporting staff.
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
Molina Provider Education Series
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Members who are Blind or have Low Vision
- Service Animals
- Tips for Communicating with People with Disabilities & Seniors
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.