Complaints & Appeals
As a Molina Healthcare member, if you have a problem with your medical care or our services, you have a right to file a complaint (grievance) or appeal. Some examples are:
- The care you get from your provider.
- The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a provider.
- The providers you can choose for care.
An appeal can be filed when you do not agree with Molina Healthcare’s decision to:
- Stop, change, suspend, reduce or deny a service.
- Deny payment for services provided.
Your Member Services Guide has the information you need to know about:
- How to file a complaint
- How to file an appeal
- Expedited reviews
- How to request a State Fair Hearing
- How to request an Independent Medical Review
- 1557 and Nondiscrimination Notice
*You may request printed copies of all content posted on our website.