Molina Medicare Options covers memberships to participating fitness centers and select YMCAs through the Silver&Fit® program. If you are unable to visit a fitness center or prefer to work out from home, you can enroll in the Silver&Fit® Home Fitness Program and choose up to two home fitness kits per calendar year.
You will get a Fitness Card in your Welcome Kit. Simply find participating fitness centers online at SilverandFit.com or call Silver&Fit® customer service at (877) 427-4711 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. – 6 p.m. pacific time, excluding holidays.
Once you find a participating fitness center, take your Fitness Card to the fitness center. You can begin using the center’s services the same day.
The standard fitness center membership may include services like:
- Exercise equipment (cardiovascular equipment)
- Free weights or other training equipment
- Group exercise classes like yoga, flexibility training or strength training, if available
- Services such as saunas, steam rooms, pools, and whirlpools, if available
The fitness center membership does not include any non-standard fitness club services that cost an additional fee.
The Silver&Fit® Home Fitness Program
If you cannot attend a fitness center or prefer to workout at home, you can enroll in the Home Fitness program online at SilverandFit.com or by calling Silver&Fit® customer service at (877) 427-4711 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. – 6 p.m. pacific time, excluding holidays.
If you choose to participate in the Home Fitness program, you may choose to get up to two of the following kits every year. This list is subject to change:
- Aquatic Exercise Kit
- Barre Fitness Kit
- Barre Fitness for All Levels Kit
- Cardio & Strength Kit
- Chair Aerobics Kit
- Chair Boxing Kit
- Chair Dancing Kit
- Chair Dancing Celebration Kit
- Chair Pilates Kit
- Chair Resistance Band Kit
- Chair Tai Chi Kit
- Chair Yoga Kit
- Diabetes Workout Kit
- Exercise for the Bed Ridden Kit
- High Intensity Bootcamp Kit
- Silver&Fit® Signature Series I, II & III
- Stress Management Kit
- Tai Chi Beginner Kit
- Tai Chi for Balance Intermediate Kit
- Total Body Workout Kit
- Walking Program Kit
- Yoga Kit
Kits may include:
- A DVD
- A booklet with general information about the topic
- A “Quick Start” guide to help you use the kit
To learn more about your Silver&Fit®® fitness benefit, call Member Services.
The Silver&Fit® program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit® is a registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein.