When you become a Member, you get a Member ID Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare.
Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It provides:
- Your name
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Your Molina Healthcare member identification number (ID#)
- Additional information:
- Member Services Department phone number
- Molina Healthcare’s 24-hour Nurse Advice Line toll-free number
- Authorization Department (for your provider) phone number
- Claims Address (for your provider)
Be sure to carry your Member ID Card with you at all times
- It is used by health care providers to determine if you are eligible for services through Molina Healthcare.
- You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, you can get a new one this way:
- Go to My Molina and print a temporary Member ID Card.
- Go to My Molina and ask to have a new card sent to you.
- Call Molina Healthcare Member Services at (855) 687-7861.