How to File a Grievance
Grievances are complaints. If you are unhappy with the service from Molina Healthcare or from providers who contract with Molina Healthcare, you have the right to file a grievance. What is a grievance?
To file your complaint, you can:
- Call Molina Healthcare’s Member Services Department at (855) 766-5462. We will try to solve any grievance (complaint) over the phone.
- Fill out the and
mail it to us.
- Write your grievance (complaint) in a letter and mail
Molina Healthcare of Illinois
Attn: Grievance and Appeals
1520 Kensington Road, Suite 212
Oak Brook, Illinois, 60523
Be sure to include the following:
- Member’s first and last name.
- Molina Healthcare ID number. This is on the front of the Member ID Card.
- Member’s address and telephone number.
- Explain the problem.
Once you have submitted your complaint, Molina Healthcare will resolve it as quickly as possible, but no more than 60 calendar days. Molina Healthcare will let you know the outcome to your grievance by phone (or by mail if we cannot reach you by phone). Molina Healthcare will let you know we received your grievance and are working on it within three business days.
It tells you what you need to know about member grievances and appeals. Read here.