What Should I Expect?
Thank you for choosing Passport Health Plan !
You have applied to join the Passport Health Plan family. Here is what happens next.
- Our Enrollment Department will review your Enrollment Form and send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your Enrollment Form.
- Once your enrollment is accepted by CMS, we will send you a Member Welcome Kit, which will contain your Member ID Card and a confirmation of enrollment letter.
We’ll give you the resources you need
- As a new member, you have Member Rights and Responsibilities. Read them today.
- Visit Members to learn more about the many programs and services we offer you and your family.
- You can find member materials (Formulary, Provider Directory, and Low Income Premium Summary (LIS)) on the Member Materials and Forms page.
- Learn more about MyHealth Connections. It is our member portal where you can manage your health care online.
- Check out Health Promotion for information and tips on how to keep you and your family well.
- If you need help with medical benefits, call our Member Services Department.
- If you need assistance with any formulary-related issue or simply have questions about drug coverage in general, please call our Pharmacy Call Center.