What Makes Molina Different?
Select Molina Dual Options MI Health Link for your coverage now and start getting your Medicare and Medicaid benefits covered under one plan.
Every Member Counts
Molina puts you at the center of your own care with services that are built around you - not the other way around.
- Our program starts with a health risk assessment of your medical, transportation, food, and shelter needs.
- A care plan is crafted especially for you, creating a team that will assist with your plan.
- Molina’s care plans are centered on you. Your well-being and ability to live independently are important.
- Your personal care team includes you, your family, your doctors and other caregivers - and anyone else you choose to help you make decisions about your care. Your care team works quickly to address your health issues.
- Molina will help you balance all your health care needs, including long-term care, behavioral health, and physical health services.
- Community Connectors are there to help. Community Connectors know the community, so they can link you to community agencies and help you build a support system.
- Molina manages any transitions between home, hospital, and nursing facility.
- Molina aims for you to have fewer in-patient visits and readmissions.
- Our approach is centered on you. That means we check with you often - it's important to help you be at your safest and healthiest at home
- Molina assigns one person to focus on getting you the care you need, right when you need it.
- When programs like Medicaid and Medicare join forces, you get the most from your health care benefits.
- 24/7 advice from registered nurses and behavioral health professionals is available. Even in the middle of the night, Molina is there to answer your questions and direct you to the right place to get care.
Molina Dual Options MI Health Link also offers the following extra services and/or benefits to their members.
- Non-emergency medical transportation. This benefit allows for transportation that is the most cost effective and accessible. This can include: ambulance, litter van, wheelchair van medical transportation services, and coordinating with para transit.
- Non-medical transportation. This benefit allows for transportation to non-medical services, such as WIC appointments, visits to the Social Security Administration or Michigan Department of Health and Human Services by passenger car, taxi, or other forms of public/private transportation. Members enrolled in the waiver program can go to other places, such as activities in their community, errands and seeing family.
- $75 amount every 3 months that you can spend on plan-approved items.
- $0 copay and $0 deductibles
- Your Medicare and Medicaid benefits under one plan. Molina Dual Options MI Health Link plan serves as your single point-of-contact for all of your Medicare and Medicaid services. That means just one ID card, one toll-free Member Services hotline, and one Molina Care Coordinator to meet all your needs.
Click to learn more on how to become a Member.