You have applied to join the Molina Healthcare family. Here is what happens next.
- Molina Healthcare will send you a Member Welcome Packet and Member ID Card no later than 10 business days following your enrollment with the plan. (The Member ID Card and Member Welcome Packet are sent as separate mailings.)
- Call Member Services if you have questions. You can call us Monday to Friday (except on holidays). Our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- You will need to carry your Member ID Card and your Medicaid MIHealthCard with you at all times.
- Your card will have your name and ID number on it as well as your PCP name and number. New Member ID cards will be sent to you when you change doctors or when you call because your card was lost or stolen.
- You must show your Member ID Card when you:
- Are getting care from your doctor.
- Getting your prescriptions filled.
- Are using the hospital emergency room.
- All family members will have their own Member ID Card. Only the person on the card may use it for service. You may be asked to show a picture ID when using your Member ID Card. This is to make sure no one else is using your card.
What you can do now