Are you eligible to join the Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) plan?
Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Special Needs HMO Plan, for people with both Medicare and Medicaid. The plan offers members all the benefits of Original Medicare and much more.
You are eligible to join the Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) plan if:
- You reside in the Molina Medicare Complete Care (HMO SNP) geographic service area
- – and – you are entitled to Medicare Part A
- – and – you are enrolled in Medicare Part B; and you or Medicaid continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium if not otherwise paid for under Medicaid or by another third party
- – and – you are entitled to Medicaid
- – and – you do not have End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) with limited exceptions (such as if you develop ESRD when you are already a member of a plan that we offer or you were a member of a different plan that was terminated).
Summary of Benefits
It provides you with a complete outline of your plan. Read the Summary of Benefits to learn more.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. a free version.