As a Molina Healthcare member, if you have a problem with your medical care or our services, you have a right to file a complaint, grievance or appeal. A complaint is the first part of the grievance process.
Types of complaints and grievances may include:
- You have a problem with the quality of your care.
- Wait times are too long.
- Your doctors or the doctor’s staff behaves badly.
- You can’t reach someone by phone.
- You can’t get info.
- A doctor’s office is not clean.
- Your enrollment ends and you didn’t want it to.
- You can’t find a provider in your area.
- You can’t get your drug.
An appeal can be filed when you do not agree with Molina Healthcare’s decision to:
- Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service.
- Deny payment for services provided.
We want you to have access to the complaint, grievance or appeal process. The Member Services Department can help you with this process. They are free by calling (800) 223-7242, Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. TTY/TDD: 711.
If you wish to talk in your own language, we can help. A translator is available to talk with you and help you file the request. This service is free to all members. We can help you through each step.
*You may request printed copies of all content posted on our website.