Health and Wellness
These programs and services provide you with information on ways to stay healthy. Some of the programs and services include:
- A member newsletter that is sent to you at least twice a year. It contains information about upcoming events, member benefits, tips on how to stay healthy and other important information.
- Reminder cards or phone calls when it is time to see your provider. This may be for checkups, immunizations, lead screenings and women’s health (pap tests or mammograms).
- Information and resources on other services that can help you stay healthy.
- Quit smoking
- Weight control
- Pregnancy/Birth control and contraceptives
- Educational materials on many topics. Our members can request health education materials by:
- Asking their provider
- Calling Molina Healthcare Member Services
How do members enroll?
There are many ways a member can enroll but there are certain requirements that you must meet. You can:
- Be referred to a program or service.
- You can sign up through your provider.
- You can self-refer to a program.
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Education Department at (866) 472-9483 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.