Molina Healthcare staff will help you coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio offers special services and programs for members who need extra help with health issues. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
When you join Molina Dual Options, you will get your own Care Manager. Your Care Manager will connect with your doctors, nurses, caregivers, and other members of your care team. Your Care Manager will make sure everyone is following your personal care plan so you get the right care at the right time.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Identify and learn about your health care needs
- Get the services you need, like appointments and tests
- Schedule transportation to health visits
- Access resources to help your caregivers with day-to-day needs
- Move from one setting to another
- Check if you are eligible for long-term care services and supports
- Connect with community resources and social service programs