Molina Healthy Living with Diabetes® Program
This program is for members living with diabetes. The program is offered at no cost to you.
You will learn:
- About the different types of diabetes.
- About diabetes self-care, including meal planning, exercise tips, diabetes medicines and much more.
- How to work with your primary care provider (PCP).
- How to work with other members of your health care team to keep diabetes under control.
You may receive:
- Educational materials about diabetes.
- Help with services such as transportation and appointment scheduling.
- Important diabetes care tips.
- Referrals to community resources.
- A newsletter with general health information.
How do members enroll?
Your age and the state you live in determine if you qualify for the program or not. As a member, you are automatically enrolled if you have diabetes and you meet certain qualifications.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a doctor.
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program.
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to leave the program at any time.
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to choose members for the Molina Healthy Living with Diabetes® program:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. Our staff can give you more information and tell you what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to leave a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.