Member Grievances and Appeals
As a Molina Healthcare member, if you have a problem with your medical care or our services, you have the right to file a grievance or appeal.
You can file a grievance when you are unhappy with Molina Healthcare, your provider or your care. Some examples are:
- The care you get from your provider.
- The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a provider.
- The providers you can choose for care.
You can file an appeal when you do not agree with Molina Healthcare’s decision to:
- Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service.
- Deny payment for services provided.
We want you to understand the grievance and appeal process. We can help you through each step.
*You may request printed copies of all content posted on our website.