Molina Healthcare is monitoring Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) developments on a daily basis. Learn More.
We want you to know that we are here to help. To protect our employees during this time of crisis, we have temporarily moved to a remote workforce. During this time you may experience longer wait times on our phone lines. We ask for your patience and understanding. To receive faster service, we encourage members to use our web portal at mymolina.com or to use our mobile app, Molina Mobile. Healthcare providers can use provider.molinahealthcare.com for service.
Molina Healthcare is keeping up with the latest updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) every day. We want our members to know the following:
- Our health plans are working together across the country to make sure we are ready to help you.
- There are no changes to our prior authorization process at this time.
- Some visits for emergency room or office care do not need prior authorization within our network.
- Our inpatient prior authorization process remains the same.
- We will update you of any changes as things change with this public health matter.
For more information on COVID-19, visit the SCDHEC website at https://www.scdhec.gov/ or CLICK HERE for information from the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology. It tells you about what the symptoms of COVID-19 are, how to help keep yourself safe from getting the disease, and what to do if you have symptoms. For additional FAQs CLICK HERE
Flu season is here.
Protect your health. Get a flu shot
It can lower your risk of catching the flu, and reduce
the chances that your family, friends, co-workers
– everyone you come in contact with – will get sick.
That's why the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) recommends a flu shot for all adults and children
over 6 months. So talk to your doctor about getting it today.
If you have questions about coverage, please call Member
Services at the number on the back of your ID card.
Quick Tools for Molina Members