Care manager nurses help you coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer care management services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. This can be any adult or child who is getting health services for an ongoing health problem. Services include education, advocacy, and coordination of your needed services. The programs are offered to you at no cost.
Molina Healthcare care managers can help you:
• Get covered medical services that you are eligible to receive
• Set up appointments and tests
• Set up transportation
• Identify any gaps in care or health care needs
• Find resources to help you with special health care needs and assist your caregivers with day-to-day stress
• Coordinate moving from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital
• Find out if you're eligible for long-term care services and supports
• Connect with community resources
• Find services from additional resources, including community and social services programs like physical therapy or “Meals on Wheels”
• Set up services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers, and any other identified provider
How do I enroll in care management?
You can sign up for care management services by calling us. Your doctor can also call us to ask for care management services for you. A care manager will talk to you and do a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) to determine your needs. Care management programs are voluntary.
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call Member Services at (888) 483-0760 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information and answer questions about care management.