How to Enroll
You or your dependent child may enroll in Molina Healthcare if you are eligible for Apple Health (Medicaid) managed care programs. This includes Apple Health for:
- Individual adults
- Pregnant individuals
- Individuals who are aged, blind, or disabled
You can enroll today:
- Online: Log in to wahealthplanfinder.org
- By Phone: Call the Customer Support Center at 855-WAFINDER or (855) 923-4633, or TTY: (855) 627-9604
- By Mail: Download an Application for Health Care Coverage and mail it to: Washington Healthplanfinder, P.O. Box 946, Olympia, WA 98507
For more information about Molina Healthcare and free or low-cost health care through Apple Health (Medicaid), call us at (800) 294-8620 or fill out the "Have a Question" form on the lower left side of this webpage.
Want to change your health plan to Molina Healthcare?
If you are an Apple Health (Medicaid) member and want to enroll with Molina Healthcare, you can change your health plan one of the following ways:
- Request a change online - select the topic "Enroll/Change Health Plans."
- Call the Health Care Authority at (800) 562-3022 (TRS 711)