Washington State Wildfires
Wildfires and Poor Air Quality
Molina Healthcare would like to share resources with our members about the wildfires and smoky air in Washington State.
Help Getting Medical Care, Medication and Supplies
If you need help getting medical supplies, care or medications due to the wildfires, please call Molina Member Services at (800) 869-7165, TTY 711 or your primary care provider (PCP).
Tips on Poor Air Quality for Asthma
· Do your best to stay indoors with the windows closed
· Do not exercise outdoors
· Take asthma medications as prescribed
· Make sure you have your rescue inhaler with you at all times
· Monitor your symptoms and get medical care, if needed
· Call 911 for emergencies
Click here for more Asthma information and resources.
Virtual Urgent Care -- for Molina Apple Health (Medicaid) Members
If you are suffering from the smoky air or minor health conditions, and can’t get a hold of your doctor, you can call or video chat with a doctor at no cost. Click below for more information:
Resources on Washington Wildfires
- Governor Jay Inslee’s website has information on shelter, housing and wildfire status:
- Federal website for disasters and emergencies: www.ready.gov/evacuation
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Molina Member Services at (800) 869-7165, TTY 711, 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.