Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Resources/Disability Resources
To meet the diverse language needs of our members, all eligible and potential members whose primary language is not English are entitled to receive interpreter services through Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare at no cost to the Member. If you would like to arrange for interpreter services, please contact Passport’s Contact Center toll free at (800) 578-0775 and someone will assist you.
Provider TrainingsBuilding Culturally Competent Healthcare: Training for Healthcare Providers and Staff - Training Resource and Links
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
- Provider Training Attestation Form
- A Physician's Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care
- Industry Collaborative Effort (ICE) - Better Communication, Better Care
Passport Provider Education Series
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Members who are Blind or have Low Vision
- Service Animals
- Tips for Communicating with People with Disabilities & Seniors
- Training Resource Links
Culturally Effective Health Care Checklists
Download the Georgetown University National Center for Cultural Competence self-assessment checklists, designed for health-care providers and office and patient support staff.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.