Health Care Services
24 Hour Nurse Advice Line
Members can call anytime they are experiencing symptoms or need health care information. Registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assess symptoms and help make good health care decisions.
- CCC Plus: (800) 424-4524 (TTY 711)
- Medallion 4.0: (800) 424-4518 (TTY 711)
MCC is committed to helping our members:
- Prudently use the services of your office
- Understand how to handle routine health problems at home
- Avoid making non-emergent visits to the emergency room (ER)
These registered nurses do not diagnose, they assess symptoms and guide the patient to the most appropriate level of care following specially designed algorithms unique to the Nurse Advice Line. The Nurse Advice Line may refer to the PCP, a specialist, 911 or the ER. By educating patients, it reduces costs and over utilization on the health care system.
The Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) now offers comprehensive dental services for all Medicaid members. This benefit is a response to the needs of our members and a recognition of the importance of oral health in achieving positive overall health outcomes.