Molina Healthcare's Program for Pregnant Women
Pregnancy is a time to take care of yourself and your baby. What you do during your pregnancy will affect the health and well-being of your baby - even after birth.
You may have a lot of questions about your pregnancy.
- Why are doctor visits so important?
- How can I feel better while I'm pregnant?
- What foods should I eat?
- What kinds of things should I stay away from?
- What kinds of things can I do?
- Who can help me learn the things I need to know?
- What support services can I get?
- When should I call my doctor?
Through Molina Healthcare's motherhood matterssm Program, our staff will help answer your questions. Being part of this program will help you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Motherhood matters also provides you with learning materials, community resources and support those first weeks home after you deliver.
With so much love, what are you waiting for?
Call now (1-866-449-6849) to enroll in motherhood matters.