Molina Healthcare’s Health Promotion programs will be incorporated into the Member’s treatment plan to address the Member’s health care needs.
All Molina Healthcare members have access to a Member Advocate. We have Advocates for our BadgerCare Plus members and for our SSI members. Advocates for Molina Healthcare SSI members have special training and experience in working with people with disabilities.
Services provided include:
- Help understanding your rights and benefits in working through the health care system
- Help in understanding healthcare benefits and how to get the most out of them
- Investigating complaints about the quality of care received
- Help filing grievances and appeals either at the Molina Healthcare level or with the State
- Help in resolving problems with your health care
First Two Years of Life Program
For Molina Healthcare members from birth to two years old, we offer a special Health Promotion program designed to help your child get off to a good, healthy start. Services provided include:
- Mailings set intervals during those years when your child needs preventive care
- Help getting your baby established with a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Special reminder calls when it is time for lead screenings
- Educational material about how your baby grows and stages of development
- Your child's complete immunization record mailed to you
- Help with making an appointment with your baby's PCP for preventive care
- Transportation to medical appointments (not available in all Counties, call us for details)
Stop Smoking Program
We offer a program to help members quit smoking. The program includes:
- Educational materials
- One on one counseling
- Help with nicotine replacement therapy
If you would like to refer a Molina Healthcare member to a health promotion program, please contact Member Services at 1-888-999-2404.
Molina Healthcare offers patient education materials. You may download, print and distribute to your Molina Healthcare patients.
Are You Feeling Sad and Blue
Chlamydia - Teens and Young Adults
Exercise and You
How Do I Eat Well
Stress What Can I Do
What Moms Say About Breastfeeding
How Safe is My Family
Keep Smoke Away From Your Children
* Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.