This information is necessary to ensure that the person registering the Provider has the authority to do so and is aware of the Explanation of Payment-EOP (aka Remittance Advice) name and address information – while registering with ECHO. (Please refer to the below FAQ if you do not have historical payment information from Molina or with ECHO.)
- An initial payment to at least one Tax ID is necessary to become eligible for EFT thru ECHO Health.
- If the Provider has multiple NPIs associated to one Tax ID, then only one affiliation needs a paper check number or ECHO draft number.
- If the Provider has multiple Tax IDs, then each Tax ID would need a minimum of one paper check from Molina or ECHO draft number.
If you do not have a Molina check number or ECHO draft number from another payer, please contact ECHO Customer Support at (888) 834-3511 for assistance. They can help register you for EFT using their alternative EFT registration process.
Ensure you have completed the following verification steps:
- Signed and returned an ACH Authorization form as well as a voided check or bank verification letter for the account you designated to receive your deposits to ECHO. It takes 24-48 hours for ECHO to process these documents once received
- Verified that the bank account and routing information provided to ECHO is valid (this could possibly cause delays in finalizing of your set-up).
- Checked the status of an EFT enrollment, by calling ECHO customer support at (888) 834-3511 or via email at email@example.com.