Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare Community Engagement
Since 1997, Passport has been honored to work side-by-side with community advocates like you who believe in the importance of helping Kentuckians live healthier lives. It takes a special person to serve and to be a strong voice for others. You put in long hours and make courageous decisions because you care about your community, and we appreciate that. So, we want to make it easier for you to do your job and to help our members and all Kentuckians. Passport’s Community Engagement team is here to help.
We have Community Engagement reps around the Commonwealth who are available to meet with you. Click on the Meet the Team button below to set up a visit with your rep.
What We Offer Advocates
- Trainings for you and your staff
Advocate Forums 2021
- Presentations in the community for members, school, civic and community groups, about Passport benefits, special programs and covered services.
- Member education sessions and materials
- Participation and/or collaboration on community events
- Addressing disparities in Health Care (The Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Program promotes and fosters Passport’s mission both internally and externally by identifying opportunities that improve the health of underserved groups, members with communication needs and the disabled.)
- Assistance with social and community resources
Stay up-to-date on information about Passport and other important health care and Medicaid-related news with our email blog, Inside Passport. Click here to sign up.
Member Information in Other Languages
If you are working with a member who does not speak English, please share these important documents.
- Spanish Benefits Flyer
- Arabic Benefits Flyer
- Somali Benefits Flyer
- Nepali Benefits Flyer
- Spanish Marketing Brochure
- Arabic Marketing Brochure
- Somali Marketing Brochure
- Nepali Marketing Brochure
The goal of Passport's Community Engagement team is to maintain strong ties to our members and the community at large. If you have an event that you think would allow us to have direct member interaction, please complete Community Engagement Sponsorship Form and email it to CommunityEngagement@passporthealthplan.com.