Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Resources
To meet the diverse language needs of our members, all eligible and potential members whose primary language is not English are entitled to receive interpreter services through Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare at no cost to the Member. If you would like to arrange for interpreter services please contact the Member Services Department at (844) 859-6152 and someone will assist you.
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
- Provider Training Attestation Form
Passport Provider Education Series
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Members who are Blind or have Low Vision
- Service Animals
- Tips for Communicating with People with Disabilities & Seniors
Culturally Effective Health Care Checklists
Download the Georgetown University National Center for Cultural Competence self-assessment checklists, designed for health-care providers and office and patient support staff.