Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Get information about the health plan, its services, its providers, and members' rights and responsibilities.
- To make recommendations regarding the members' rights and responsibilities policies.
- Get care by all staff, doctors and nurses who work for the Plan in a polite manner.
- To be treated with respect with recognition of your dignity and right to privacy.
- Take part with your doctors in decision making about your health care.
- Talk about your treatment options regardless of cost or coverage.
- Get facts on all health services and how to locate and use them.
- Get a fair and timely reply to requests for service.
- All covered services listed in the Member Handbook.
- Voice complaints or appeals about the health plan and the care received.
- Expect that your health information is kept private by Molina and by all doctors and health care workers to the extent of state and federal laws.
- Ask how your doctor is paid.
- Provide the plan and it's providers with the necessary information needed to care for you.
- Know, understand, and follow the terms and conditions of the health plan.
- Seek out information in order to make use of the services.
- Begin and continue a patient-physician relationship.
- Learn about your medical condition and its importance to your health care.
- Take part in decision-making about your health care.
- Follow the plans and instructions for care that you have agreed upon with your provider.
- Call and make appointments with your provider.
return to top