برنامج تحسين الجودة (QI)
As a member of Molina Healthcare would like to get you and your family the best care. Keep in each year goals to improve our service. One of the goals is to help you get on the best care for your health. Send you the opinion polls for you to fill in order to tell us about our performance.
Quality Improvement Program:
- Reviewing care providers to make sure that you have access to a qualified health care team.
- Take action when there is a question of the quality of care that is offered.
- Enhances safety in health care by educating our members and our care providers.
- Grants Directory growth and stay in good health to help members find out what services are required and time.
- Review the quality of health care through HEDIS ® (collection of data and information used to measure the effectiveness of health care.
- These goals tell us the time in which it got the kind of care you need. These objectives are sometimes looking for the number of times members access to services such as flu vaccines and vaccinations and eye tests, cholesterol tests and prenatal care for pregnant members.
- Check rates and the results of a set of data and information used to measure the effectiveness of health care.
- Explore members' satisfaction with care. One is called CAHPS surveys types (consumer assessment of healthcare providers and systems).
- It tells us whether you are satisfied with your care and care provider or not. It also tells us what we should be improved in order to our members. There are some things that we get them on the correct type of appointment at the right time, and to provide a sufficient number of care providers in order to provide care to our members.
- Check CAHPS results .
Here are some aspects that we have their improvement and other areas required improvement.
|Some aspects of care that have been improved by this year (2013)||Some aspects to be improved for next year|
|Consumer assessment of healthcare providers and systems
|Collection of data and information used to measure the effectiveness of health care
* You can request printed copies of all content published on this website.
HEDIS ® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance. CAHPS ® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.