Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We have special services and programs. These are for members who need extra help with a health problem. This can be any adult or child who is getting health services for an ongoing health problem. The programs are free.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Access services that you are eligible to get.
- Set up appointments and tests.
- Set up transportation.
- Find any gaps in care.
- Find any healthcare needs.
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs and/or your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress.
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital.
- Assessing eligibility for long-term care services and supports.
- Connect with community resources.
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs such as physical therapy with the schools or “Meals on Wheels”.
- Set up services with a primary care physician (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider.
How do members enroll?
The Case Management programs are voluntary but a member must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
- Self referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more info. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral. You can also ask to be taken out of a program.