Welcome to Molina Healthcare!
Thank you for choosing Molina Healthcare. We want to help you get the most out of your health plan. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Review your Member Welcome Kit we sent you in the mail and keep it in a safe place.
Step 2: Review and complete your Health Risk Assessment (HRA).
Step 3: You will also receive your Member ID Card from us in the mail. Put it in your wallet and take it with you to your doctor visits. Make sure your primary care provider (PCP) is right on your Member ID Card. If it is not, call Member Services. You can also view your ID card on your smartphone. Download the Molina Mobile App today.
Step 4: Call your Primary Doctor, also known as your personal doctor, to schedule your first appointment. Your Primary Doctor will coordinate, arrange, and provide most of your medical needs. He or she will treat you if you are sick and can arrange the following services:
- Routine check-ups
- Referrals for consultations
- Routine diagnostics tests and lab tests
- Arrange hospitalization or outpatient treatments
Contact Member Services at 1-866-472-4585 (TTY/TDD: 711) or your case manager if you need assistance in obtaining an appointment.
If you would like to find a provider, click here.
To make sure you have a doctor, Molina Healthcare may have picked one for you and/or your family. We hope that you are happy with your provider.
- If you would like to choose a new provider, visit Find a Provider.
- You may select a general or family doctor or internal medicine.
- You may also choose a pediatrician for your children.
Step 5: Register today for My Molina! (MiMolina.com en Español). It’s our easy-to-use web portal where you can manage your health care online.
Your Member Identification (ID) Card
When you become a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare. Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the info is correct.
Be sure to carry your Member ID Card with you at all times.
- It is used by health care providers, such as your physician, pharmacist and hospital to determine if you are eligible for services through Molina Healthcare.
- You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, you can get a new one this way:
Continuing Your Care
Have you transitioned from another Manage Care Plan? Molina has you covered. For new members receiving prior authorized ongoing treatments with any provider, Molina will pay for you to continue your treatment for up to sixty days.
Contact Member Services at 1-866-472-4585 (TTY/TDD: 711) or your case manager for more information on Continuity of Care in Enrollment.