Grievances are complaints. If you are unhappy with the service from Molina Healthcare or from providers who contract with Molina Healthcare, you have the right to file a grievance. What is a grievance?
To file your complaint, you can:
- Call Molina Healthcare’s Member Services Department at (833) 685-2102 (TTY/TDD: 711.) We will try to solve any grievance (complaint) over the phone.
- Write your grievance (complaint) in a letter and mail
Molina Healthcare of Nevada, Inc.
Attn: Grievance & Appeals Department
8329 W Sunset Road, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Be sure to include the following:
- Member’s first and last name.
- Molina Healthcare ID number. This is on the front of the Member ID Card.
- Member’s address and telephone number.
- Explain the problem.
Once you have submitted your grievance, Molina Healthcare will resolve it as quickly as possible, but no more than ninety (90) calendar days from when we got your grievance. Molina Healthcare will let you know the outcome to your grievance by phone (or by mail if we cannot reach you by phone). Molina Healthcare will let you know we received your grievance and are working on it within five (5) business days.
It tells you what you need to know about member grievances and appeals. Read here.