Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Our goal at Molina Healthcare is for your child to have the health care needed to stay healthy. Molina staff will help coordinate your health care needs.
Molina offers special services and programs for members who need extra help with health needs. This can be any child who is receiving health services for an ongoing health problem. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Find the services that your child is eligible to receive
- Help you to set up appointments
- Help you to set up transportation for appointments
- Arrange for your child to get the health checkups and screenings that your child may need
- Find and help your child to get the services needed to return home following a hospitalization
How do members enroll?
The Case Management programs are voluntary but a member must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Doctor referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.