Welcome, California Healthcare Providers
Contracted providers are an essential part of delivering quality care to our members. We value our partnership and appreciate the family-like relationship that you pass on to our members.
As our partner, assisting you is one of our highest priorities. The Provider Services Department has dedicated Provider Service Representatives (PSRs) to assist your office. PSRs are available to offer training, conduct visits to provider offices, help with Provider Portal registration, answer questions and serve as the point of contact for all provider needs. We welcome your feedback and look forward to supporting all your efforts to provide quality care.
If you have any questions, please call Provider Services at (855) 322-4075.
Do you need to add, terminate, or make demographic changes to an existing Provider in your group?
Please notify Molina Healthcare at least 30 days in advance when you:
- Change office location, hours, phone, fax, or email.
- Add or close a location.
- Add or terminate a provider.
- Change in Tax ID and/or NPI.
- Open or close your practice to new patients (PCPs only).
Complete the Provider Roster Template, which can be found under 'Forms' in the Provider Portal, and submit your changes to:
- MHC IE Provider Services - MHCIEProviderServices@MolinaHealthCare.Com
- MHC_LA Provider Services - MHC_LAProviderServices@MolinaHealthCare.Com
- MHCSacramentoProviderServices - MHCSacramentoProviderServices@MolinaHealthCare.Com
- MHCSanDiegoProviderServices - MHCSanDiegoProviderServices@MolinaHealthCare.Com
American Logistics oversees transportation for all Molina Medi-Cal Members. For scheduling and to submit a Physician Certification Statement (PCS) Form, kindly visit the American Logistics website
LTSS Quick Reference Guide
Looking for information about requesting authorization or submitting a claim for Long-Term Services and Supports? Learn more.
Provider Education Series
Molina Healthcare of California hosts a variety of provider training sessions throughout the year for all network providers and medical and office staff. Click here to view and register for our upcoming sessions!