Stay Informed About Coronavirus
Protecting the safety of our Members is our top priority. We understand your health concerns about COVID-19.
Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
According to the CDC the approved vaccines are safe and effective. Click here and view videos below to learn more.
- COVID-19 Vaccine: How it Works
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Myths vs Facts
When and where can I get the vaccine?
Molina Healthcare encourages adults to get the vaccine when they can. Below is a list of sites offering vaccination in your county of residence. Visit the website or call to find out when you are eligible and where to get the vaccine.
- Riverside County: Click here or call 800-945-6171
- San Bernardino County: Click here or call 855-422-8029
- San Diego County: Click here or call 1-833-422-4255
- Sacramento County: Click here or call 916-875-2400
- LA County: Click here or call 833-540-0473
- Orange County: Click here or call 714-834-2000
- Imperial County: Click here or call 442-265-7033 or 442-265-7040
Get vaccinated, get rewarded. Vaccine Incentive Program
After getting the vaccine do I still need to protect myself?
Until there is broad immunization, we urge that you protect yourself and others from the virus by taking the following proven steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Wear a mask in public places
- Maintain physical distancing in public places
- Wash your hands often
Learn more about COVID-19
What is COVID-19?COVID-19 is a virus that causes breathing problems in people.
What is the difference between Influenza (flu) and COVID-19?Click here learn to more.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?People with COVID-19 have reported a wide range of symptoms. They include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.
Who can I talk with to learn more?
Molina Coronavirus Chatbot
Click on the robot icon at the top of the screen for help with specific Coronavirus questions.
Nurse Advice Line
You can also call our 24-hour nurse line at (888) 275-8750 (TTY 711) for advice. Open seven days a week.