Top 10 Reasons to Work for Molina
- Competitive benefits and rewards: Molina offers an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, immediate accrual of personal Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off, paid holidays, referral bonuses, 401(k) matching at 4 percent, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending and more.
- Make a difference: All Molina employees share one mission: to help those most in need. We always look for the most effective solutions to serve the low-income population, give back to the communities that support us and partner with local organizations whose work aligns with our mission.
- Backed by decades of experience: Molina Healthcare was founded over 35 years ago, and as it has grown to serve millions of members across the country, it has always stayed true to its mission of providing high-quality, affordable health care to people receiving government assistance.
- Train for success: We offer training for those interested in taking their careers to the next level, acquiring new skills, and reinforcing existing knowledge. Our training programs offer relevant, up-to-the-minute information that can be put to immediate use in the work place.
- Career growth: We value our employees and love seeing them not just stay with the company, but grow with us. All employees have the capability of moving within our company. And to ensure everyone here enjoys a bright future, we offer tuition reimbursement for relevant education and an annual scholarship fund and opportunities for advancement.
- Commitment to quality: Providing quality health care is our top priority, and delivering on this commitment is what has grown Molina into a FORTUNE 500 Company. We maintain quality by continuously monitoring all our processes, products and services, and offer NCQA-accredited care that promotes health, wellness and improved patient outcomes.
- One Company, Multiple Lines of Business: Molina Healthcare provides Medicaid, Medicare and Marketplace health plans, which are all high growth areas in the managed care industry.
- Leadership: Our leaders are passionate about Molina’s future and lead by example, demonstrating the company’s core values at work. They take responsibility for ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of all employees, and always seek new ways to bring quality health care to low-income individuals and families.
- Diversity: Across the country, our company is made up of thousands of people from different cultures and backgrounds. We embrace and celebrate the rich variety of the Molina family of employees.
- Unparalleled work experience: Every person we hire is carefully selected and screened by our recruiters. Together we are a driven, well-trained, positive-minded workforce able to achieve leadership and provide quality health care to those who need it most.