Taking your medicine regularly can help you feel better
COPD medications can come in the form of pills, vapors, powders and liquids. What you are taking depends on your condition. Not everyone with COPD takes the same medication.
- Try your best to take it at the same time every day.
- Never stop taking your medicine without talking to your provider first.
- Always take your medicine, even if you feel good.
- Get your prescriptions filled at the same pharmacy.
- Pick them up a week before your medicine runs out.
- Talk to your provider if you have trouble getting to the pharmacy or have financial concerns about your medicine.
- Do not take a smaller dose to save money. You must take a full dose in order for the medicine to work.
- If you have questions, call your provider.