Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Access services that you are eligible to receive.
- Set up transportation.
- Identify any gaps in care or healthcare needs.
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs and/or your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress.
- Assess eligibility for long-term care services and supports.
- Connect with community resources.
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs such as physical therapy with the schools or “Meals on Wheels.”
How do I receive help with my benefits?
To be connected to Molina Healthcare, call Member Services at (855) 687-7861 (TTY/Illinois Relay Service 711). A representative will be able to connect you.