Guidelines to keep you healthy
- Take a few moments to read the Guidelines to Keep you Healthy. Keep in mind that these guidelines are suggested checkups to keep you healthy. Molina Healthcare covers preventive care services.
- Write down any questions you may have. Take these questions to your next checkup.
- Tell your provider about any health problems you or your children are having.
- Make sure you do not miss your appointments.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, call your provider to reschedule right away.
Molina Healthcare Preventive Care Guidelines are based on information and recommendations from nationally recognized organizations. These guidelines do not replace your provider’s medical advice. Your provider may have more up-to-date information or a recommendation that is right for you. Members should always talk with their provider about a treatment plan that is right for them. Molina Healthcare does not diagnose conditions or recommend specific treatments. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee any results or outcomes. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee and shall not be liable for any information that is in these guidelines. Molina Healthcare also shall not be liable for any information that is not in these guidelines or for any recommendations made by independent third parties from whom any of the information was obtained.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.